Now available: full text search via the Panoptikum API.
Last week we proudly presented the basic implementation of the API and promised that search and top 10 lists will follow.
With the full text search your program can search in the categories, podcasts, episodes and personas.
- Let’s say you want to search for all personas with the name Sonja, then your request would be https://panoptikum.io/jsonapi/search?filter[persona]=Sonja.
- If you want to find episodes including the term coding the request would look like this https://panoptikum.io/jsonapi/search?filter[episode]=coding.
Three top 10 lists are available via the API
- 10 most liked podcasts ordered by like count descending https://panoptikum.io/jsonapi/podcasts/most_liked
- 10 most subscribed podcasts ordered by subscription count descending https://panoptikum.io/jsonapi/podcasts/most_subscribed
- last updated podcasts (paginated - you define the number, default is 10) https://panoptikum.io/jsonapi/podcasts/last_updated”
Latest news for the Phoenix friends among us: Stefan updated to Phoenix 1.3 this week.